Mitigokaa is managed by the board of directors, whose responsibility is also guided by the private shareholders’ agreement among the management partners and investors. The board structure is balanced equally between management and investor interests in order to meet the company’s mandate. Current Mitigokaa Board of Directors are:
- Chairman: John Beaucage - Management
- Johan van ‘t Hof - Management
- Robert McFarlane - Management
- Marc Murnaghan - Investor
- Katherine Cosgrove - Investor
The board has also adopted various charters designed to ensure that sound commercial practices are reflected at all times and all opportunities are properly considered.
At an operational level, each member of the Mitigokaa team is bound by a comprehensive code of conduct.